Day 1. Chinggis Khaan Statue and Khukh Nuur Lake.
In the morning we will be driving east side to the Khukh Nuur lake. On the way we will see the Chinggis Khaan Statue and continue driving to Khukh Nuur lake. Stay overnight in a Ger of nomad family. /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/ see more details
Day 2. Visit the Binder soum historically related to Chinggis Khaan
Drive to Binder and then on the way we will visit the Khangal Lake, and Dund Jargalant deer stone monuments. Stay overnight in a Ger of nomad family. /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/ see more details
Day 3. Legendary Birthplace of Chinggis Khan.
Today we will explore legendary birthplace of Chinggis Khaan in the Dadalsoum. Visit Chinggis Khaan monument, Gurvan Nuur Lake, Deluun Boldog and all these sites are very popular for history of Chinggis Khaan. Stay overnight in a Ger of nomad family. /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/
Day 4. Uglugch Kherem and Baldan Bereeven monastery.
In the morning we will drive to Baldan Bereeven monastery. On the way we will visit Uglugch Kherem. Stay overnight in a Ger of nomad family. /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/ see more details
Day 5. Terelj National Park.
Drive to Terelj National park. Stay overnight in a ger camp. /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/ see more details
Day 6. Return to Ulaanbaatar.
Drive back to Ulaanbaatar. We will be visiting Zaisan Hill War Memorial. Stay overnight in the guesthouse. /Breakfast, Lunch/ see more details
Ulaanbaatar – Chinggis Khaan Statue and Khukh Nuur Lake - Binder - Deluun Boldog - Uglugchiin Kherem – Baldan Bereeven monastery – Terelj National Park - Ulaanbaatar
- Activities: Trekking
- Various activities: Visit to nomads, camel and horse riding, trekking
- Duration: 7 nights / 8 days
- Total length of distance: 1200 km's
- Pleasant season: April – mid November
All activities will be included in the itinerary and followed on the below:
- Stay in a Ger of nomad family /4 nights/
- Stay in a guesthouse /1 nights/
- Experienced guide service /English speaking/
- Entrance fees for protected natural areas
- Sightseeing cost
- Mineral /bottled/ water-1.5litre per person a day.
- Horse and camel riding fee
- All food /Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner/
International transportation to and from Mongolia, hotel stay in Ulaanbaatar, travel insurance and alcoholic drinks, tips and gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature.
Following items on below wont' be included in the itinerary.
- International transportation to and from Mongolia
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses /alcoholic drinking beverages, telephone calls, etc.../
- Tips and gratitude for your guide and driver /discretionary/
- It is our pleasure to arrange your accommodation and transfers in Ulaanbaatar.
- International and domestic flight and train tickets would be arranged due to the clients’ requests and wishes with our pleasures.
- We are happy to arrange your international & domestic flight and train tickets as your requests.
- Various city tours are available depend on your interest.
- Private departures are available on request.
During the trip, you will be travelling for 4-8 hours from one to another destination. Every couple of hours, we will have short break for photographs, toilets, stretching etc. On the tour we serve you by 4WD vehicles, mostly Russian and Japanese vehicles. The minivan has capacity of maximum 6 people with luggage and the Japanese jeep has maximum of 3 people with luggage. We always make sure all our vehicles are inspected and well prepared before departure.